Animation for teens. 12 -17 years old
Imagine your children can create their own cartoon. Just a few weeks after the start of the course, your children will be able to draw their own characters and help them start their own lives. They learn how to use the same technique and the same software that was used to create the famous Spongebob cartoon.
They will learn to work in a team, as members of a group of animators and together with friends will create their own stop-motion-animated short film according to their own scripts.
This “Animation for teens” 24 weeks course will start on OCTOBER 5, 2019. Course duration 24 weeks. Click below for registration
|Course Curriculum||Start time of this course||course registration|
Animation for teens.
(Saturday sessions are available in such cities: Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catherinas, Barrie ON, Oshawa ON, Kitchener, Guelph, Niagara Falls ON, Niagara Falls NY, Buffalo NY, Detroit)
*3 Month Minimum payment to begin the Course. 10% Discount for 24-week course payment.
What Students Learn
- Learn basic animation skills and the fundamentals of storytelling.
- Discover how to create stop-motion animation.
- Develop basic cartoon-drawing skills.
- Learn how to develop a cartoon and create a character.
- Learn how to use Toon Boom Harmony, a professional animation software.
What Students Create
- Digital illustrations and simple drawings.
- Storyboards and project plans for their animation projects.
- 2D animated short films using keyframes and simple drawings.
- A stop-motion animated film using clay and props.
- A final animation reel that shows off their work as well as their final project.
More About This Course
This Animation courses Toronto courses will help kids learn how to create your own original movies using professional software just like the pros! In this course, they’ll create own animated clips using the same techniques as animators at Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon. They will discover the process of cartoon creation and character creation, then explore the fundamentals of both claymation and “humanimation”, which is animation using live actors!
Duration and costs:
This “Animation for teens” course consists of three modules and is designed for 24 weeks. Classes are held once a week. Two classes of 45 minutes. Total 1.5 hours per class.
For kids from 8 to 12 years old. Students must have a laptop with Windows operation system and bring it to class.
Start time:This 24 weeks course will start on September 7, 2019. Course duration of 24 weeks. Click below for registration:
New courses start on September 7, 2019. New students take a placement test and are placed in a class at a suitable level.
The number of students:
8 – 10 students per class. Two teachers per class.
Who this course is for:
This course is for children who love computers and Internet and are interested in Web Design. This course does not require any level of computer knowledge and will be interesting to newcomers as to “experiences” teens.
Schedule and place:
Registration open. check our calendar for classes schedule
Animation for teens. Online courses registration
ONLINE SPOTS AVAILABLE
If you don’t live in Toronto or GTA, then you can sign up for our online courses.Sign up now for online course Read more about Online course
Animation for teens Course. In-class courses registration
IN-CLASS SPOTS AVAILABLE
If you live in Toronto or GTA, then you can sign up for our in-class courses.
How our virtual Online class works
2. You are registered in this class.
1. You choose the time and day convenient for you during the week.
3. You get access to you your virtual office and all training course materials. Among them: tutorials, presentations, examples of the projects, videos tutorials, step-by-step instructions for each week.
3. During a meeting with a teacher in a virtual classroom, you see on your screen how to carry out the next project.
4. You hear the teacher’s explanation and can ask questions.
5. You can communicate with the teacher using the messenger and quickly get an answer to any question.
6. During the lesson you will be able to show your project to the teacher and other students and see the projects of your fellow students.
7. You can take tests in our virtual classroom and see your grades.
8. After completing the course, you can print the certificate of the Canadian college on the basis of which the computer school works.
9. Many study projects are real tasks from Canadian or American companies.
10. The most successful projects will be placed in our school’s virtual gallery.
Check our calendar for classes schedule
Do you have questions or comments?