Digital FASHION DESIGN AND TECHNIQUES
Fashion Design and Techniques
“Fashion Design and Techniques” program prepares high school students for a future career in the fashion industry. It was developed by fashion design professionals and focuses on the following areas:
– fabric and textile studies;
– rhythmic and proportional structure of the costume;
– costume color;
– fundamental visual presentation;
– fundamental creative decision;
– fundamental set and collection design;
– sleeve tailoring;
– through class projects, students will study composition fundamentals and examine historic and national costumes as examples of Applied Arts, as well as many other subjects related to the modern fashion industry.
Upon completion of the program, the students will get the certificate, have their own professional portfolio and become savvy in industry-standard computer applications. They will be ready to apply to a Fashion Design program in any college or university in the United States and Canada.
Drawing FOR DIGITAL FASHION DESIGN SUMMER COURSE