By accessing the website at www.teenscomputerschool.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on the Teens Computer School Website and E-learning department are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
E-Learning department of Teens Computer School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Teens Computer School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Teens Computer School may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Withdrawals & refunds:
No refunds nor credits will be granted after the start of the course or once a tutor is assigned;
Refund requests must be submitted (via email) at least 5 business days prior to the course commencement date. Only credits will be granted for cancellations notified (via email) less than 5 full working days and at least 1 business day prior to the course commencement date.
A $50 cancellation fee will be applied to all course cancellations.
For private tutoring and online course, if the student cancels the lesson less than 24 hours (one business day) before the class, the scheduled tutoring hours/videoconference will be considered taken. Cancellation must be submitted via email to the teacher or to the school administration on; email@example.com
Teens Computer School cannot be held responsible for students’ changes in work commitments or personal circumstances;
All credits and tutoring hours are valid for one (1) year.
For online course:
access to the platform is valid five (5) months. Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable once used.
Late pick-up fees can be charged from the time the class ends ($60/30min) for kids under 12 years old.
A student who enrolls in a course enrolls for the duration of the course and no pro-rata rate applies. If a class is missed for personal reasons, the Teens Computer School cannot be held responsible and a no refund or credit policy applies.
Catch-up lessons are offered at the following special rates:
- For 2 hours of class missed a 30-minute catch-up class at $60.
- For 3 hours of class missed a 45-minute catch-up class at $90.
- For 4 hours of class missed a 1-hour catch-up class at $120.
A catch-up lesson must be organized with at least 48 hours’ notice, subject to the teacher’s availability. Full lesson fee is payable at time of request of the catch-up lesson. No refund of the fee for a catch-up lesson will be granted if the student cancels the lesson.
If more than 4 hours of classes have been missed, catch-up lessons do not apply. Private tuition at normal private tuition rates can be organized subject to the student’s approval and teacher’s availability.