Web Design and Development for kids 8 – 12 years old
During this Web design for kids course, students will learn not only how to design the entire page in Photoshop but how to use HTML and CSS, the code behind all websites, to create a finished professional design.
Students will learn:
- Learn how to effectively plan a new web project, from business to the final website.
- Create your first clean simple web page design using HTML
- Create a web site using WordPress CM Technology
- Their first professional website will be created using the award-winning Adobe Dreamweaver
- After just the beginner course you will be creating an HTML website to a professional standard.
This In-Class course will starts on OCTOBER 7, 2019.
Course duration 24 weeks. Online course can start ANYTIME! Click below for registration
|Four options for study||How Internet Classes Work||Course registration|
Not a kid anymore? Then check our Web Design and Development for teens course Here
Web Design and Development course for kids 8 – 12 years old.
- The Internet And The Web
- The History Of The Internet
- Understanding Web Design
- Graphic Design in the Web Environment
- Adobe Photoshop for Web Design
- Colour on the Web
- Type on the Web
- Interaction Design
- Interfaces On The Web
- Elements In Interface Design
- Determining The Canvas Size
- Calculate The Canvas
- Identifying Colour Schemes
- Colour Conversion Studies
- Colour Scheme Development
- Applying Colour Schemes To A Design
- Testing For Accessibility Compliance
- Colour Studies
- Typographic Studies
- Font Case Studies
- Making Sense Of Text With Visual Hierarchy
- Developing Visual Hierarchy In Design
- Typography for Mobile Devices
- Images and Multimedia on the Web
- Layout in Interface Design Studies
- Definitions and Resolution
- Understanding File Formats
- Different Image Techniques
- Grid Studies
- Using a Grid For Page Design
- Information and Navigation. Interaction Design Studies
- Information architecture design
- Interaction design elements
- Information Architecture Design
- Scoping a Website
- Understanding Web development
- Photoshop and Illustrator for Web
- Creating a Web Design for Desktop and Mobile
- Designing of Banner Ads
- Specification Document & Research
- Information Architecture
- Visual Design Concept
- GUI Templates
- Style Guide
- Final Design
- Banner Ad Design as part of the major web design project
- Project Analysis
The course lasts for 24 weeks. Classes are held once a week. Duration of each session is 1.5 hour.
*3 Month Minimum payment to begin the Course. 10% Discount for 24-week course payment.
For kids from 8 to 12 years old. Students must have a laptop with Windows operation system and bring it in a class
Courses start December 1, 2018. New courses start every Month.
The number of students:
8 – 10 students per class. Two Instructors.
Who this course is for:
This course is for children who love computers and Internet and are interested in Web Design. This course does not require any level of computer knowledge and will be interesting to newcomers as to “experiences” kids.
Schedule and place:
Registration open. check our calendar for classes schedule.
In-class courses registration
IN-CLASS SPOTS AVAILABLE
If you live in Toronto or GTA, then you can sign up for our in-class courses.